Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Beginning of the Beginning

This blog will be the receptacle for the transcription of my dreams. I have found that my dreams are quite complex, fun, insane, hard to follow, but in the end really interesting and maybe helpful. I don't know if they would be helpful to anyone but me, but we'll give it a whirl.

I'll be laying out the dream, and perhaps what i did the night before, and what i expected to do the day after. So enjoy.

November 4, 2008: Election Day
Reality: In reality, i had spent the previous night with miles, and voted in dekalb, then I drove to work in Itasca. I was watching CNN and when 10pm rolled around and it looked like Barack Obama was gonna pull it off with no problem, i hit the sack, i think knowing the country would be in his big black hands put me at ease, so i slept all the way through the night, with this result:
(I'll try to remember everything, sorry if you're disturbed by what you read)

Lonnie, Miles, and I were at the wooden playground in pecatonica. We were just runnin around playing, and then these people just started showing up. ZOMBIES. They apparently got miles, cuz he didn't appear again. Then i was yelling for Lonnie "Run! ZOmbies" or something like that, and she just said "don't worry just act like a zombie and they won't know" so i just lumbered around like a zombie for a while, until Lonnie and I met up and took off running.

We found an abandoned space ship and decided thats how we would get away. Lonnie said that she knew what she was doing, so she took the controls. I said "well this is an experience i havent had before" and we took off. Lonnie started to turn into a zombie and the space ship crashed. There was a rotting corpse of a baby kangaroo(joey) in the center console of the space ship. So i took off running, and I was right next to a highway, cuz Thats how lonnie knew her way around. So i started running along the side of the road, and came upon a few people riding horses. They offered me a horse, so i got on the horse and took off.

Thats all i remember. I'll update if I remember more.

No comments: