Thursday, November 6, 2008

Night 2

So here we are again, and much to my surprise, I'm actually committing to blogging. So yesterday was pretty standard, I went to work, I came home, I went to bed. I guess the more blah day, the more fucked up the dream. I decided to put paper and a pen on my headboard so I could write down my dreams as they happened. It really helped. So here goes.

November 5, 2008

So am swimming at a lake of some kind with Marie Story from high school, we had to get into the lake by a zip line. We slid down a rope into a lake... Then Richard Simmons was dressed as a UPS man, did some fancy tricks on the zip line. He would do like back flips and shit, and land on like a target... it looked like it hurt. He kept trying to get us to do that crazy trick on the zip line, but i was convinced that I would die. so we left the lake, and moved on to a cabin.

In the cabin, Mike Siemens, from highschool was there setting up the cable. It was rustic...and there was a big flat screen, and he was finishing up when we got there... I tipped him...

thats all i really remember... my notes were "swimming marie story, silly ups man, big mike cable"

OH! after i wrote my notes, i dreamt that my notes were very neat and had perfect penmanship, i woke up... and they were realllly messy...

ARRIVEDERCI!

No comments: