Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dreamboats

So the past few nights, I've been having dreams about Hollywood actors...

the first time, it was right as I was waking up. I was dreaming that I was laying in bed with Russell Brand, and he leaned in to kiss me, and I leaned in, then I woke up as I was leaning.

The next night, I dreamt that I was watching John Malkovich in the bathroom right before he was taking a shower.

The night after that, I dreamt that I was making out with Johnny Depp at some monument.


Along with my actors, night before last I dreamt that Lyden and I went grocery shopping and we used the self check out, and she had a shit ton of stuff, and it took her like 3 seconds to check out, and then I had like 5 things, and it took me forever, and people were yelling at me, and pushing their carts into me... and then I dreamt that I found/stole a phone that was a nintendo ds, a gps, an ipod, and all kinds of other crazy shit, but it wouldn't fit into my purse, but i took it anyway.

Last night, I dreamt that I was yelling at my mom a lot, also I dreamt that Orbit had banana flavor... yum.

No comments: