Thursday, February 5, 2009

The First of the year.

So I'm a big slacker, and haven't been filling you in on my dreams, my bad.

Last Night, February 4/5 2009

I was dreaming that i was walking through a crowd, and suddenly the crowd parted, and there was Nick Anders. Those of you who don't know him, he was a guy I went to high school with. We always said if we had kids, they would be extremely pale, and really hairy, but they would have beautiful eyes. Anyway, I ran into his arms, and he caught me, and I kissed him on the cheek, and we just started walking together... it was weird.

Night Before Last:

I had a dream that i was riding my bike through a forest. and Justin Jones was running along side me, and trying to keep up with me, and then he started trying to push me over. So then i ducked into a corn field and just started running. I bumped into some chick that apparently lived in the field, and she started like, trying to help me, and like ordering me around, like bruce willis in an action movie...

anywho.

i'll try to write again soon.

-Ginny-

No comments: