Monday, March 26, 2012

If we don't learn from history it will repeat

So, its been a year since I blogged, I almost forgot that I'm a blogger.

I had a doozie of a dream last night. Here goes

So I was with some other anonymous other person, and it was like the holocuast, but it was present day. We decided to escape through a canal, by swimming next to/underneath a boat going through the canal, apparently to cross some sort of border. We were naked btw. So the boat is going into the first lock, and starts to spin. The plan is to grab on to the boat, and spin around to the side where one of our friendlies is... and run out the door. So the boat is spinning, and we're getting ready to jump up, when an alarm goes off, and all the exits except one, seal. My partner got caught when they got out of the water, but I found a t-shirt, and casually walked toward the door. On the way out, I noticed that everyone outside looked cold, and covered in big coats. There was a pile of blankets on the way out, so I grabbed one and headed out the door... I survived....

Then I was going to meet my mom at partyland. We wanted to buy stuff before they closed for good. We walked around forever... and didn't find anything, then at the last minute as they were closing for the night, we found like piles of things to buy. We were the last to check out, and had a bunch of bags... my mom said, ok i'll see you at home and took off. I was left standing in partyland, in only a tshirt....after escaping the holocaust! I was walking on the side of the road, and she finally doubled back and picked me up... acting all innocent like she thought I was in the car the whole time.....GAH

Thats the end of the dream...

I should really make these into a video series....

No comments: