Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I didn't do a presentation...?...

So, in my dream, I was graduating from grad school. I was getting my masters, and I had one project to do before I graduated. In science class. The room was Mr. Kuban's room in jr high, but the teacher was this woman named peggy from the nursing home. I was being totally abnoxious as I always did in school. I was bragging to everyone that I was graduating, and I was saying, "Do you have a masters? after today I'll have a masters." Everyone was making a big camotion about something, so I asked, what's everyone freaking out about?...Someone said, the presentation. I was all... what presentation? I didn't do a presentation. I asked how long we were supposed to talk, and they said 20min. So I was like, k, I can talk for 20 minutes on this topic...

I woke up at 7:07am, during this dream...I'm supposed to leave for work at 7:10am.... GOOD SAVE.

No comments: