Friday, April 17, 2009

walking on sand is hard, especially when you have to pedal your car.

last night i dreamt that i was working at home depot, which is weird, since i just started at bed bath and beyond. Anyway, I was working there, but it must have been in like florida or something cuz everything was sand. It was quite difficult to walk and run.

Anyway, I was walking though this strip mall area type thing... and I was on the phone with my mom. She kept saying how she wanted to meet up with me so we could go shopping. Ashley Lyden was following me around talking to me about how 90% of people who work at walmart were serial rapists. I eventually ran into my mom and my sister, and then once we were in home depot, we ran into my aunt and ehr husband....so when we were leaving we all had to pile in my car to head out, and I was driving. I was really worried that The weight in the car was gonna make my tire go flat... but the car didn't run on gasoline, i had to pedal it like a bike. And we were heading to Target on State in Rockford, and I was turning, and I almost got run over, and it was scary.

No comments: